Commercial Roofing Services in Hallsville, TX
When it comes to commercial roofing, look no further than R.B.T. Construction Roofing Division for exceptional work and knowledgeable service. For over 15 years, our skilled roofers have delivered exceptional commercial roofing services in Hallsville, TX. Let us help you and your business by dialing (903) 691-0931 to find out more about how we can help.
Our Commercial Roofing Services
We understand that different buildings and businesses have unique needs and requirements, so our company carries a large selection of roofing solutions. Keeping your requirements and needs in mind, our roofers work quickly to provide reliable repairs and roof replacement. Choose from a large selection of metal and flat roofing materials for your business, or talk to our contractors for assistance. Contact us at (903) 691-0931 or check out our options below to learn more:
- Built-Up Roofing: Though not an energy efficient option, built-up roofs can last 20-30 years and have better durability than several membranes.
- EPDM Roofing: Also called rubber roofing, EPDM is a common single-ply membrane loved for its resistance and affordable price.
- Flat Roofing: For a trusted flat roof, expert installation and quality maintenance are essential to preventing early failure and ponding.
- Metal Roofing: Extremely strong and energy efficient, metal roofing is a terrific option when you want to invest in a long-lasting roof.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing: Sometimes called modbit, modified bitumen roofs feature a durable asphalt coating on the top for UV and exposure protection.
- PVC Roofing: A cool roof like PVC can help significantly lower your roof temperature in the hot summer, saving you money!
- Roof Coatings: When you want to extend the life of your roof by a decade or more, consider a water-resistant and flexible roof coating!
- Storm Damage Repair: If your roof has sustained damage due to a tornado, hurricane, or other storm, contact us for commercial roof storm damage repair!
- TPO Roofing: An energy efficient single-ply membrane, TPO roofing is a good material if you prefer an eco-friendly roof.
Serving You with Excellence!
By using recognized techniques of installation, you can trust that there is a sturdy roof over your head. Our roofers also use top quality roofing materials from top companies like Genflex, Firestone, and Duro-Last. If you want a new roof for your factory or need a roof coating for your church, our contractors have you covered. If you would like to learn more about our commercial roofing services, dial (903) 691-0931 today to talk with our helpful staff.